New Lupe Fiasco Inspired Beat (F4F!)

Thanks for your response! ..and about your beat:

I like it, nice chilly groove here. Drums are really good, I enjoy that kind of "snappy" snares. There aren't really that much kind of sounds but I don't see (hear) this as a disadvantage (quality over quantity ;)). Mixdown seems fine. I won't really help you how to improve it, cause I'm not making that kind of beats, but I'd like to hear some vocals on top of it.
Keep it up!

The drums in this are great. Especially the transition into the hook. However, I don't know if it was a sample or the sounds you picked, but I wish the horns sounded a little more exciting during the hook. Definitely has a Lupe feel though. Good job overall man.

appreciate the feedback guys. any tips on getting fat sounding horns for hooks ? ive layered this one with different octaves but it seems like it doesnt really cut the job yet

Preciate the critique on my Triple O-G track.
I liked the Lupe inspired track you did. The drum roll is nice & the horns make it Lupe's style, in my opinion. Could possibly add a little more bass & sharpen some of the notes on the keyboard in the background, but all in all, I liked it. It was well put together.

I like it, i would have put some drops in there, some realistic drum rolls with some crashes, but this is soooo Lupe though! Good work, mix sounds pretty good... Keep up the good work.

Nice beat!! The only thing that i would do is to drop some cool harmoic melody in Beat cuts .. how on outro! Keep it up!

First thoughts? I'm digging this vibe, straight up chill like you could tell a slick story to and the drum rolls really give the transitions some character to it.
I like it man, stay up

Last edited:
I really like this track- but a few suggestions that would take it from good to great would be

Tighten up the groove- there are some instruments that just dont seem to be tight with everything. I like how live everything sounds-very organic. The rhodes by far is the showstopper. if you get the groove of the track feeling a little more tight you've got a powerhouse track here

please provide feedback on this track- thanks!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...phop-track-vast-all-feedback-returned-472135/

Greetings talented earthling.

Really nice work here. I really like the vibe here. The engineering was nice and warm, maybe the hook's horn section could of been more powerful or brighter amongst the other sections.

Please return the feedback:

You can listen to a sampler of my new album Sinus Roris here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...bum-preview-release-sinus-roris-|-f4f-470451/

Or you can listen to the second travel on the album and give feedback on that here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uperlunar-|-edm-\-jazz-\-trip-hop-f4f-471148/

If you like what you are hearing, you can buy my album, or individual travels on iTunes, Google Play, etc...

- TTT

Thanks for the feedback on my beat! This beat is dope though. It's pretty smooth and I also like the drums, especially that roll at 1:13

I like the drums on this one! There's a nice swing and the snare cracks. I really like that drum roll you have going into the hook. The chord progression with the rhodes is really good, I really like that. I'd like to hear you drop out the horns on the second verse, maybe first 8 bars and then bring them back in for second 8 bars. Overall good work. I think if you got some better brass vsts, you'd have a really dope beat here.

Back