New Beat W/Hook!! All Feed Returned

J

JONE1

Hey I just got a usb mic because I wanted to start doing hooks on my beats. This is the first one I did. The quality isnt the greatest because I still need to get a mic stand and pop filter. Just let me know what you think of the beat and the vocals, and All Feed Is Returned!

Well the beat is pretty cool. I think you need to turn the lead sound a little bit. IMO. As far as hooks go, this one sounds a bit off. Try re-recording it and staying with the beat a little bit more.But this isnt a bad start, i like the direction you are going.

Latest track and the link to the thread is in my signature. Please listen :)

Last edited:
No offense taken lol. I know its not the best. Hopefully with time I will get better at writing and recording. Shockwave im returning the feed now.

Not loving the hook on here but I think the beat has some potential. Good work on your drums and snare rolls, but maybe drop a few elements out here and there

Sounds quite radio friendly very catchy hook which is quite a skill in itself, however i feel the mastering is quite muddy you'd probably benifiet from investing in some monitoring cans. I'd get the ath-m50 if i were you they're cheap and good.

Thanks for the feedback, like I said before this is the first hook I have ever done. So I should get better with time. Im returning feed now.

Back