New Beat, Please rate, ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED

DJ HMV

Taking this down to re-do, thanks for the feedback.

This the second beat I've made. Please tell me what I need to improve on and what you liked, etc.

Edit: Going to take this down to re-do.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, which have helped. :)

Last edited:
thats beats the hell out of the second beat i ever made

im not really feelin the bass though it sounds muddy

Thanks for the feed.

Yeah, I haven't really mixed or mastered this yet, so I'll try to clear up the bass.

It seems off just a bit in place. At least that what I'm hearing...maybe the strings are to fast? Ha I can't make out whats making it seem slow. The bass might need to clear up to. I like the synth that comes in and if you did a little more with that it would be looney. Otherwise it's smooth sOn keep it moving!

Hmm, yeah that's what others have said also I think, something sounds off, but that's how it's supposed to be from what I was aiming for with that string melody.

Thanks for the reply, I'll return it for ya.

just a couple notes in the string section are not on beat, which makes the whole track sound off,, im not telling you to just hit quantize but you should definately work on making it less noticeable,, try playing it live to give it that human feel

good beat tho, it does sound kind of epic, i like the piano melody

Thanks for the feed, Jramos.

Yeah I'm def. going to have to fix that sometime in the future, but I just feel like doing something new. haha

i get the concept of it but the strings are off and its throwing off the whole beat like jramos siad. Try changing the composition or do wat he said and make it less noticable.

Back