NEW BEAT DRAKE TYPE "I'm Here" FEED 4 FEED 100%

Pretty decent track. Some of the background melodies sound like they're a little off key in the beginning. Sounds like another basic new-school beat, no offense. Keep it up though, a lot better work than a lot of these "producers" out there.

Keep away from making tracks that you aim to "sound like" a beat that someone would rap on. Create your own style, be original!

Just my 2 cents.

Pretty decent track. Some of the background melodies sound like they're a little off key in the beginning. Sounds like another basic new-school beat, no offense. Keep it up though, a lot better work than a lot of these "producers" out there.

Keep away from making tracks that you aim to "sound like" a beat that someone would rap on. Create your own style, be original!

Just my 2 cents.

Much respect with everything you said, i have my own style and that doesnt sound like somethin somone else has made. google or youtube drake type beat... and you wont find a single 1 that sounds like mine. I feel like i kept it my style the whole way. As far as the beat that "sounds like" sound one would rap on.. thats part of the game brother. I have placements as well and as i said this beat was getting shopped around to major artist and was made about 1 or 2 years ago.. everything that i put online was made a long time ago, and by putting a beat online that says "so and so type beat" Not only brings traffic but brings sales. Using a major artist name has NOTHING to do with talent. Thats a marketing technique.

Thanks for your feedback,

---------- Post added 05-23-2012 at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-21-2012 at 03:29 PM ----------

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who checked out this joint and gave feedback.

Stay up, if you have more links drop them in here

Def sounds like a "drake type beat" ....good shit homie, nice mix!

Back