new beat the ''children of justice''

dark side...

pretty nice beats...the melody is tight, try adding additional chords to that...dont like the chrous to much with the high pitch "ahhss"....beat really changes up to..nice...

beatman

Im not sure which one I was supossed to list to but I heard some of the beats. Pretty dope stuff. I like it. Keep doing that shht mang! One

Thanks for hittin up my thread man.

Children of Justice, feelin this. Yeaa it just stepped up when u started choppin them more. I lost the beat at the next changeup there for a bit but its back. This is nice man, on some hypnotizing sh*t. One thing I would say is to maybe make them changeups a bit smoother, they are a bit abrupt imo. But saying that, with a rap over them it would probably be perfectly fine. Yo anyway, them things aside this beat is tight, creative sh*t. Nice work, peace.

good stuff i liked everything only thing i would consider is taking the main melody down a octave or couple semi tones when it came on i almost jumped out of my seat a little hard on the ears but the actually melody and construction is tight as hell

Back