New beat (all feed returned)

this one gets real smooth and has some dope parts, like the section around :51 was sick. wasn't really feeling the part around 1:42 and at some point later on the piano felt a little off to me. the samples could be a little better but overall its a nice beat

ooo i like how it transitioned around one minute
i like the dynamics of this song sounds really full and wide
but needs more cowbell XP

track has a great mellowness to it. that harpsicord, or whatever it is, has a great "twang" to it. drums move the beat along nicely, have a nice tone to them. only thing i wasn't really into was the pan flute type synth at ~1:40, seems like it's a little muddy and too ambient to be a lead synth for that part; beat is still bomb overall though man, good work!

All the instruments work nice together, real chill beat. I would maybe change the hi-hat velocities or change those up a little, it seems a little repetitive, aside from that it's soundin good!

Nice. I definitely dig the overall feel of it. Some of the background/ambient sounds work really well too I thought. I agree that some of the synth sounds could be worked on some more, but you've got a really nice sounds to build on.

That sweeping synth could have been a bit brighter for my taste. The piano was a little too synthy but I believe you wanted it like that. The chord progression at 0:51 was dope to my ears. And then that steel string was very pleasant, musically though cuz I think it needs to be turned down a bit. I hear a strat guitar in the background doing a down sweep I think you should bring that out more. Good drum selection though, that's something I can't complain about. Keep grinding fam!

Hey quike!! listening to the song. Thought that the tones, sounds, transitions and playing was great. I think that the mix is pretty good, and within the range where personal taste governs... Contrary to what some of the other people have said..I would be looking to pull back some of the lead sounds...lol. I would also soften the hi hat and kick just a little...but like I said this is all taste.

I think that this track is pretty good!! Enjoyed the listen!!

Can you please take a moment to listen to one of our beats called "Skate in Purple Vans" and let me know what you think. Here's a link to the thread!!

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359851

Last edited:
Back