Male R&B track - Ride for me

Astar

Just a lil slow jam for the ladies u kno
Produced by me & Shellz
(c) SmooveVibez 2007
Leave a comment

Last edited:
Does the link even work? Please leave a comment...

19 views and no one will even say if its HOT of FLOP
I've given people so much feedback, RETURN THE FAVOR PLS

Last edited:
joliver said:
THat was pretty tyte. I like the whole overall appeal. The hook is cool not as hot as I know it could be. BUt you got a jam ryte there. Holla back. www.soundclick.com/jpointo and www.myspace.com/infinitysoulmusic

Thanks for droppin a line.... checked out your music, nice work! I definately see madd potential there. My fav were So Smooth 1 & 2, and You Send me.
Mind saying what you think needs improvement in the track I posted?

Hi Astar,

hey, this is excellent!!
There is some great R&B producers around here :p

This is very well done, very well produced, sounds clean and clear, I like the little tiny synth at the begin, sounds cool.
As I'm listening with headphones the stereo phasing on the guitar is cool, but be careful, these kind of Fx sometimes doesnt sound as good on speakers. Or maybe make the displacement slower ?

At 01:01' maybe the piano could be a bit more in front. Personaly I'd like some strings at this moment, some slow and deep strings, well, it's a matter of taste ;)

Excellent!! I enjoyed listening! I'm amazed...

thanks

bye

mag

It's very clean and sounds fantastic, but the one thing that bugged me was the guitar panning back and forth...maybe slow it down, don't pan to fast. Made me dizzy.

Good job!

Yo This is Some Nice Production... Keep it up dude..R&B is my thing also but I also do Rap & Hiphop tracks..Check out my myspace page and tell me what u think.. I got one R&B jam that I sang and produced the track called Feelin Me.. Let me know what u think playa

MistaFinnis said:
Yo This is Some Nice Production... Keep it up dude..R&B is my thing also but I also do Rap & Hiphop tracks..Check out my myspace page and tell me what u think.. I got one R&B jam that I sang and produced the track called Feelin Me.. Let me know what u think playa

I'm listening to Feelin U, this is some nice work dude. You know how to produce. Nice mixing with the vocals too. Like the feel of it. Would love to hear the full version with a bridge, that'd be ill! Thanks for your feedback

Astar nice r&b track im feelin it...like sum1 said earlier whoeva sing'n can blow fo realz... sounds like tyrese...nice work!

The wirter for this needs to get paid. the track is hot and is something I can hear of the Radio. It sounds like a Tank song

fire my dude! str8 fire! get it mastered cause the vocals need a lil tweaking but the track is amazing. real talk.:bat:

Astar, this is the first time I've heard your stuff. This is top shelf.

Song compostion, recording, mixing, etc = pro.

If it came on the radio station, I would turn it up.

Excellent work!

Back