Mac Dusty - Doggybag Tape (MPC3000, SP1200, emax, s950 beat tape)

marrelarre

Sup FP?

Made a new beat tape of random beats, most are MPC3000, some have emax in them, and 1 is a old SP1200/s950 beat)

Hopefully you'll enjoy it and criticism is always welcomed!

This is too dope. I love the introduction. Beats are way more than on point. Loving this all day. Word up.

Loving this.. My sort of style and i think the mix is great its nice and clean nice use of the eq; the bassline fits in with the kicks nicely and doesn't clash frequency wise that much.. Would of maybe liked to see some synth incorporation here and there for that extra finish.. but very good never the less.. keep it up! peace

Thanks for the love guys, really appreciate that!

I actually try to stay away from synths as much as possible, i like the vinyl sound. (and im having difficulties making my microkorg fit sonically with the MPC)
Stay tuned for more stuff, working on a few albums here and there.

Mac Dusty!!! Ha! These are nice and dirty. The bass was milky on that second one. I digs this. That seventh one sent me to my tools to get work. I'm out! Lol. You can check for me right here or drop a line or two on the soundcloud in my sig.

Thanks Man, def gonna check your music out!
And funny enough that 7th beat seems like a lot of people like and i was feelin like "Man should i even add this?" glad i did!

Back