Loud Dream - My Life - New Dubstep prod ! (Feed 4 Feed)

It is really, really good! I like that kind of dubstep - please have a look at my songs and give some review (click on the link below). :)

i am not a big dubstep fan but it's nice, good production quality. it could use a drumbreak, a upfilter and a downfilter more. than you got an amizing track

Like those deep bass drums that start at 20 seconds, infact the drum pattern you got going is really nice. The mix is clean too. Its really good track in general nice breaks and that within it.

Like the fact that the piano part actually has some dynamic to it and the whole thing isn't just limited to hell like alot of dubstep out their atm :)

this is dope! keep it up! not making dubstep myself but this is really nice... subbed u bruh! hope u get a chance to sub back.. peace

Wow, not much of a dubstep fan, but from what i've heard, this is different from the norm, and has a LOT of great moments in it... I feel like this could be in a video game, or be a leading song to something... Very great, it's different for me, but even beyond that different from what i usually see in this genre. Keep pushing the envelope, because as someone who isn't necessarily a big dubstep fan, this was VERY enjoyable to listen to. Loved every sound.

Really like the piano and the melody, and the FX going in the background is supernice! Altho some of ambience FX's are perhaps little tooo loud.

Love it when the bass comes in along with everything else, and then it goes on alone with the dope ass synths. Nice work!! =)

Back