Kendrick Lamar Type Track (Swimming Pools) ***Feed4Feed***

Capital J Production

Da Capitalizer
This is my newest beat that i did, it kinds of sounds like Kendrick Lamar's track with my own style to it. I was not planning for this track to sound like this but it's still tight but i want you guys feedback, make sure to drop your links and i always drop that honest.

Wow that synth is big man , how you made that ?

If you could check the thread "New member of FP,Noob producer " and give me tips please , thanks

O thats easy, i use logic 9 and it's this plugin i use that have all kinds of synths and you can customize them to make them sound however you like. What you use GallaxKid to make your beats?

O thats easy, i use logic 9 and it's this plugin i use that have all kinds of synths and you can customize them to make them sound however you like. What you use GallaxKid to make your beats?

since i'm a beginner , i'm playing with fl studio and sylenth1 , but really i love your synth!

Thanks YTBeatzProductions i really been working on my mixing game.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

since i'm a beginner , i'm playing with fl studio and sylenth1 , but really i love your synth!

FL Studio got some great stuff, you should be able to do the same on there for sure. I don't use FL and never have used it but there are some dope FL producers out there... Just youtube it and i'm sure somebody has a tutorial on how to do it or you might find a tutorial on here. To be honest i almost toke it out of this beat lol, i think it will sound better without it or just used in one part of the beat but i'm moving on to the next beat so it is what is lol.

Yeah i will check some tutorials on youtube thanks for that, a good thing you didn't take it off lol

whats good man!!! told you id be checking up on you in the future...lol... i like this shit it sounds ****in HUGE!!!!!!!! good shit here, its different i like that:cheers:

This is dope. I like the rolls that come in and everything else cuts out.

Thanks Danny "Q.C."

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

whats good man!!! told you id be checking up on you in the future...lol... i like this shit it sounds ****in HUGE!!!!!!!! good shit here, its different i like that:cheers:

Lol, what's good with ya AfroThunder! Thanks man i'm trying to get there bro, thanks for the feed from all of you... Just wait till yall hear some of my new stuff lol.

Back