It's Been A While But I'm Back! F4F New Sick Song I Did

Capital J Production

Da Capitalizer
What's going on peeps? Shout out to all yall sick producers out there and to the not so sick producers, (keep working at it you'll get there) anyway here is a song i did last year but just been so busy with other projects but finally i got around to finish it. Let me know what yall think, and like always drop your links and i will give my honest opinion on your tracks... God Bless all of you.

The beat is sick no question. But your vocals are way to low, you do production and rap I assume but sometimes us producers forget you gotta hear the artist that's the most important part of the song. try some more eq ing and effects on the vocals as well they seem a little dry.
As far as your raps just work on flowing more with the beat but I like your energy and the hook. Its good though but you know practice makes perfect.
https://soundcloud.com/dreadmillz/speaker-knockers check me out and return the favor

Yeah i used some new head phones when i mixed this song but i think it's pretty clear i need to go back to my Dt 770's cause i'm quite sure all of you guys not wrong! As for as rapping, i'm not really a rapper i'm more of a producer so i don't really expect too many positive reviews on rapping but thanks i will fix the issue which is a really easy fix anyways. Thanks for the review :)

Its all to help build you up. you know as far as production there's not much i can tell you about that but crossing over into that rapper lane is a whole nother realm. just like the comment you left for me im a take it in and see where i can improve and i hope you do the same with your raps, people hop on the mic alot but its take alot of practice and skill until you get nice at it. I was watching a pun documentary and they said he read a whole dictionary to get so nice and hes one of the greatest rappers I've ever heard. It just takes time. Ill give this though at least you speaking positivity and not bs so conceptually your good.

Its all to help build you up. you know as far as production there's not much i can tell you about that but crossing over into that rapper lane is a whole nother realm. just like the comment you left for me im a take it in and see where i can improve and i hope you do the same with your raps, people hop on the mic alot but its take alot of practice and skill until you get nice at it. I was watching a pun documentary and they said he read a whole dictionary to get so nice and hes one of the greatest rappers I've ever heard. It just takes time. Ill give this though at least you speaking positivity and not bs so conceptually your good.

That's exactly why i don't care about getting props for rapping skillz... My message is more important to me cause these rappers not talking about nothing, and none of them are living that life that they claim cause if they was they will be in jail or dead so... I know plenty of real bangers and none of them rapping... They too busy trying to keep they business on the hush, not blasting it on the mic for millions to know their business but hey it's whatever how you see it. :)

That's why im encouraging you to keep rapping. we don't got a voice like that in the hood nowadays everybody just wanna follow cheif keef. but we all know that life is bull with your hot beats if you can get a message across to the youth then your speaking volumes brother. just keep at it my nigg.

That's why im encouraging you to keep rapping. we don't got a voice like that in the hood nowadays everybody just wanna follow cheif keef. but we all know that life is bull with your hot beats if you can get a message across to the youth then your speaking volumes brother. just keep at it my nigg.

Thanks man i appreciate that, this whole song was jacked to be honest! I went back and remixed so here is the final mix here, let me know what you think.

Back