I'M BACK... www.pzfight.com is up!!

P

Prizefighter

Watup y'all...Remember those 'Prizefighter Remixes' you heard back in the day??? Well, they're back now...but this time, I produced all the beats myself...

I took time away from the remixing, and focussed on refining my production skills and BOOM....i'm finally here!!!

Checkout the audio section in www.pzfight.com

It's got 2 mixes right now:
Tupac, Nas and Obie Trice - 3 messages
CNN and Elephant Man - People Get low

(I'd link you to the files directly, but I want you to visit the site..)

Peace,
Prizefighter.
www.pzfight.com

Pretty hot stuff. I like the way you got the simplicity in your beats. The site is hot too. How much did that run you?

Jos

Prizefighter said:
Watup y'all...Remember those 'Prizefighter Remixes' you heard back in the day??? Well, they're back now...but this time, I produced all the beats myself...

I took time away from the remixing, and focussed on refining my production skills and BOOM....i'm finally here!!!

Checkout the audio section in www.pzfight.com

It's got 2 mixes right now:
Tupac, Nas and Obie Trice - 3 messages
CNN and Elephant Man - People Get low

(I'd link you to the files directly, but I want you to visit the site..)

Peace,
Prizefighter.
www.pzfight.com

I remember your stuff! Damn, it's been a while. The track I remember was the Big Pimpin beat with Forget About Dre vocals. That was sick.

i only got to listen to the CNN & Elephant Man song for now, but it was tight. cool site too

YoungHové said:
I liked the Next Episode remix, with the 2pac, DMX, and Nas verses on it.

Yeah, that one was coo. Damn, homeboy got to put em ALL up on his server or something. hahaha

I just listened to the remixes on the site. They are tight. I liked the loops that you can listen to aswell.

stkee phl0 said:

I remember your stuff! Damn, it's been a while. The track I remember was the Big Pimpin beat with Forget About Dre vocals. That was sick.

Where can I hear these old remixes?

Back