That Heavy Brass Joint F4F

thesoloist1914

Paradom Beats
Hey all here is a beat in the third stage of development (I accidentally put second draft). But hey I would appreciate it if you all gave me some feedback and I will be more than happy to give yall some in return. The song is called L.B.J. which stands for Low Brass Jam. It's an old song I used to play when I was on marching band in school, granted this isn't the same song lol. I just like the title. But have a listen and tell me what you think. Any and all types of criticism are welcome!

What up homie,

I like the production of the track, but the mix leaves a lot to be desired. Your skills mixing hasn't quite caught up to your talent as a producer, so spend some time honing your skills. I hear a bit of digital distortion and the drums sound really compressed. The reverb on the hi hat sounds cool, I thought that was a nice creative touch. The horns on this track sound dull and weak. Layer your patches and uses brighter horn patches. Horns are always tough, because they always sound fake out of the box. Hope this helps!

My full album is up for review at https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-hip-hop-doug-fool-full-ep-feed4feed-473054/

Here is the song:

Back