HEAVY Bass Droppin!! NEW Dubstep!! YOU WONT REGRET LISTENING TO THIS!!!

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

:womp: :womp:

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

cmon leave a comment or two!!

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

=((((((((
need more critics

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

hope you realize I'm upping this till it gets some attention. Bed for now.

I like the variations you have here. It doesn't seem to repeat at all. I would like to see some panning, it sounds like everything is pretty much in the middle.

Here's mine:

Thank you guys! I'll be returning your feed here shortly!

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Forreal peeps leave some honest feed

Imma be honest, I don't listen to dubstep too much so I have no real reference to compare. But mix sounds good. I don't like long intros so that is a minus for me. But all in all it's a solid track.

Thanks bro. I appreciate honesty!

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

I guess we're running low on bass heads today....

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

uppin this

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

damnit
why
does
no one
pay
attention
to electronic
music
on this
forum!

Yeah this forum is filled with unoriginal Trap Beat producers. It's really a shame because it all sounds the same...I'm trying to bring some of my producer friends onto this forum but it honestly doesn't have much to offer in terms of advice, it's more of a networking tool.

It really is a shame skyAudio, I wish I could find a separate forum that's strictly electronic music. Feedback tends to be a little different when coming from an audience that's actually trying to listen to electro.

Well there's always: gearslutz and dnbforum

This just seems easier for feedback/promotion. Those forums are more for just helping yourself to information/asking people specific questions. Not much really "showcasing."

hmm I'll have to check them out

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

to the top

its chill, its just missing something, its cool, but the sounds sound very generic, try creating your own sounds, good song tho, not my favorite, but its good., and agreed i wish this forum had more bass heads

Thanks buddha j, but I did create the bass leads with massive and 3xosc. took a lot of time tweaking those with different filters and dimension expanders. And the massive lead has 3 oscillators with 2 voices each. thought they were pretty complex myself.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

bump...

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

upping this again

Back