First Hip hop beat (FEEDBACK RETURNED)

Yeah this is vibing out nice!! I agree on the snare and maybe the hihats up a bit too, also maybe a little compressor on the kick.

I really like the start, those keys are really nice. Only the hard hit around 0:08 sounds a little bit weird, but that could be me. After that I do still like the beat, but not as much as the beginning. The drums must be more powerful, you should layer some other samples over the kick and snare and make the snare much louder plus add some reverb. Maybe you can also add some percussion to the beat to fill it up a little bit. The effects you used throughout the track are really nice and well placed. What kind of music do you usually make?

Check out my music here and tell me what you think: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...breathe-mark-bakery-all-feed-returned-397236/

Definetly not bad for your first hip hop beat. I like the synth sounds you've used. What type of music you usually make and what DAW/equipment you use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very smooth sound. Liked the use of the organ, it's certainly original.

Beat seems a little thin. May need to tweak it to make it a little stronger/louder. Other than that, it was a good start :D

Back