Weird Song - i dunno what im doing really F4F

Other than it being slightly quiet I fuck with the beat. Shit is fire man, levels are great imo and its pretty balanced. Works well as a standalone beat. Just make it louder really.

Like the melodies, especially that piano synth sound you had panned left. It's got that timbo sound because of those melodic percs you have in the middle and the fast tempo hip hop. Like the synths(dunno if it's reverb from the piano synth or a string) but it's pretty cool.

Keep it up.

cool vibe, nice vocal sample! Beat is going in many different directions :) Its nice, dont see anyone rap over it tho..

this is really good haha, a little weird but very well produced and everything. nice melody and great drums, overall really expensive sounding beat! how long have you been producing man? keep it up!

HI, your track sounded really good! well balanced and great vibe. Did you used samples or pure synth?

this is really good haha, a little weird but very well produced and everything. nice melody and great drums, overall really expensive sounding beat! how long have you been producing man? keep it up!

Thx for the feed, about 5 years .. but when i say that long i only can do it on saturdays due to work - prior to that played drums in punk bands

HI, your track sounded really good! well balanced and great vibe. Did you used samples or pure synth?

Thx for the feed, i used RAZOR / MASSIVE / Kickstart / kontakt - then some vocal samples - with various effects (mainly guitar rig and cubase panner )

Back