Watermät & MOGUAI - Portland (TrapTommy Remix) Feedback for Feedback

TrapTommy

The drop is cool, but it's not really fitting the rest of the track I think. The transition doesn't connect the break with the buildup well... Maybe others think it's awesome but it's not doing it for me, sorry :(. I like the drop though if it was in a different song.

Could you return the favor if you have the time? Ludomir - On The Beach (Twincaps Remix) Thanks!

The drop is cool, but it's not really fitting the rest of the track I think. The transition doesn't connect the break with the buildup well... Maybe others think it's awesome but it's not doing it for me, sorry :(. I like the drop though if it was in a different song.

Could you return the favor if you have the time? Ludomir - On The Beach (Twincaps Remix) Thanks!
Well I appreciate the honesty and will look into some suggestions I've heard from others along they way! thank you and I will check it out now

Like the track, reminds me a little bit of animals by martin garrix. would like to hear an extra drum loop to add a
bit more energy to the track and add variation, i like the effect on the vocals. nice job.

Interesting, Some parts seem to get off beat or off sync before you drop back in on the 4 in the floor. What time signature are you in?

Like the track, reminds me a little bit of animals by martin garrix. would like to hear an extra drum loop to add a
bit more energy to the track and add variation, i like the effect on the vocals. nice job.
Thanks man! after listening to it a couple times I kind of feel like I was lazy the drop sounds so weak

Interesting, Some parts seem to get off beat or off sync before you drop back in on the 4 in the floor. What time signature are you in?
I was at 125 bpm to try to help the alignment because the stems I downloaded off spinnin's website were sorta out of wack and a little difficult to work with

- those crash are way too harsh.
Yeah I'm kind of at the point right now where I rushed to get to the mastering and really over looking the track there's so many things I would change and I feel like the drop is weak and the plucked synth isnt really fitting it anymore. Theres only like 2 and a half weeks left in the competition so I guess it wouldn't be worth re uploading because I'd lose the spot I have already

I really like the beggining of the track, and all the effects at the beginning, but I feel that suddenly changes and there is none conection with the last part of the song, also I think the crashes are a little too loud, I enjoy the drop but I feel a little separate for the rest of the song. Keep doing remixes and post them! good job!

I really like the beggining of the track, and all the effects at the beginning, but I feel that suddenly changes and there is none conection with the last part of the song, also I think the crashes are a little too loud, I enjoy the drop but I feel a little separate for the rest of the song. Keep doing remixes and post them! good job!
Thanks man and yeah I worked pretty hard on the beginning of the track but I feel like I got a little lazy during the drop and I will!

Back