[Trance] EP in Progress, let me know what you think! F4F!

SteveO94

Hey guys,

I've been working on some tracks for a while and felt like releasing an EP for free download soon.
Let me know what you think mixing and arrangement wise, so i can improve it.
If you have any suggestions regarding track titles and/or EP title let me know.

Thanks in advance! I will return all feedback of course :)

Nice one, look at that crisp wave form on the Soundcloud player :bigeyes:
I'm really enjoying most elemnts of this tune, the synth work is not bad at all.
The only thing I can really say is that a bit of variety/subtle changes to your synth lines and percussion will go a long way to keeping things fresh. Maybe some clever filtering? 7/10 tune so far imo

The beginning basskick is distorted/too bassy, so I would suggest that you lower the bottom frequencies of the kick with an EQ.
The synth buildup at around 0:45-2:00 - the synth/arpeggio sounds muddy. You could lower the lower/mid-level frequencies and raise the upper frequencies to fix it.
I would make the snares louder at 3:25 & 5:05 to strengthen the buildup.

Other than that, arrangement sounds fine. Solid trance track. I like Trance.

Please review my track-

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-track-prog-house-feedback-wanted-f4f-512283/

Last edited:
Nice track. Intro is a bit uninteresting, might want to give a hint of what's coming and not wait for the build. Breakdown is pretty and has a nice melody. Arpeggiated synths get a bit tiresome after a while and I would love to hear them filter down and let the piano take the lead. Then have them return later. EQ is a bit on the bright side, which makes some elements sound thin where they should probably have more weight. Watch your kick and bass- they are competing just a tiny bit. Pick one or the other. Overall a good job. Keep at it.

Back