Tick Tock (House/Tech House)

Mark90

Hi guys

Looking for feedback on this track, mainly on EQ, its something I struggle with big time

On my monitors the bass sounds fine, but on my headphones and other devices it sounds muddy

Be brutally honest, I won't cry...much

https://soundcloud.com/boco/tick-tock

Won't let me embed it for some reason, mods, if you could embed it I would be eternally grateful

Last edited:
well bass sounds fine to me but you can use some eq on it and try pre-mastering

I mean export 3 sound withouth any master effect or eq 1)basses 2)drums 3)synths and leads

then combine them together use eq and filter on them separetely, with this way you can manage level and dominant sounds on them also. Use your master eq and effect in this part of process. Then I like using 3rd program to master again after I finished processing of my tracks. This method make sound rich even tough you keep the production simple

I hope I helped :)

Sorry for insufficient english of mine :)

Thanks very much for the feedback mate, really appreciate it

Some great information there, all taken on board, gonna try that and see how it goes, thanks again

Your English is very good ?

Hey Mark,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've just tried to load the track and I see the message "This track was not found. Maybe it has been removed." Any chance you could re-upload so I could check it out?

Back