[Tech House] Yellit - Magic - Would love your feedback!

Wow, this one's a banger! :P Seriously though, sounds pretty good. The sound design is really good, your mix is also really good as well, I think there's maayyyyybe one thing that sounds off when I hear it and it's the hi-hats on the drop. You're adding two or three notes really close to each other to give this tremolo effect but the timing just sounds a bit off on them, like it's a couple of milliseconds off. It's quite subtle if you're playing it at a club but I'm monitoring through headphones and I could pick it up. Not really a big issue, it's the OCD creeping out of me lol XD

Other than that, my dude, great stuff! :D

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the feedback. :) Nice track. I don't listen to tech house much so take my words with a grain of salt. I agree above that the high hat stutter sounds a little weird to me, but its not anything that ruins the track. Its got nice progression, with all the builds, drops, then breaks. This could be played in a club environment for sure. Especially with the vocal bit, people would like that I'm sure. I think the main horn melody gets a tad repetitive, but it is the nature of club music so that might be okay actually. I think its a good club track!

@E1GHT - thanks mate! Appreciate your feedback! I went back and had a look at the 2nd hat, which was an open hat - and it did have a little bit of a slower attack - so I've fixed it up!

@Zach - thanks also for listening! I get caught in the same thing, 6-8 minute tech house tracks and club tracks get boring and repetitive really fast; so I'll take your feedback on board, see how I can keep it flowing and interesting for future tracks!

hey man,
this sounds good to me i you keep going like this i think you will become verry good
i love the low end

how long are you making music now ?

and let me know what you think about mine's lastest track

kepp it going bro

https://soundcloud.com/niels-uit-de-weerd/demo4

Last edited:
Back