Stepa K - Shadow (TommyV Remix)

TommyV

Here we go!

YouTube <<<<------ song here

My second track this year! Which puts me at a total of roughly 10 tracks produced in my shallow producers career (if you can call that :) but pretty sure its the best one so far -at least the 1st one professionally mastered.

All welcome to criticize and compare to the original which can be found here:

YouTube

Also can someone describe what GENRE i made my track in ? (i know sounds ridiculous - guy makes a tune and doesnt know the genre hes making...:D ).

Happy listening!

Last edited:
Oh, this a nice remix :) Compared to the original, I like some of the different sound fx variations you've used especially during the chorus just to make your sound unique and not a complete replica of the original. The mix and master sound pretty good but I've noticed that at the beginning of the song has some mild clipping, so just turn down the volume on the bass synth (I think that's where the clipping happens unless it's something else entirely). Also, I think the bass kick is a bit too trebly for my liking, maybe that's what you intended since it's not meant to be some super bass-y, in your face sort of track. Either way, I like this remix :)

Unless someone else knows an actual genre for this, I think we can just call it electronic pop for now since that's the feeling I got after listening to this.

Thanks for sharing

Back