Progressive House tracks by me. REALLY want those reviews!!

Hi Ivan!
I like the melody, but it might be too fluid...
What DAW are you using? and how do you do your mix?

DjHeinz
SmoothAndNasty

Im diggin the intro on the progressive shet track lol, good stuff, also got a chance to follow!

Hi djheinz
Which track do you mean with the too fluid melody?
I'm using Fl Studio 10. And what do you mean with how do i do my mix?

Songs are really basic. I think both are good starting points but I think you could add some variation to both.

Last edited:
Not bad, But you can't really hear the kick or the percussions to be honest, and the Chord synth is kinda boring. Needs more depth and cleaner mastering & mixing. I like the Idea though !

NICE MELODY AND GREAT FOR BUILD UP KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Edquez aproved this melody

oh check out my new track on youtube if you wish! seach me as EdqueZ -atlantis...thank you very much :)

I could only hear the first track, but I started liking it towards the middle to end of the track. Not much going on at the beginning. Keep with it, you definitely have some talent. Maybe try playing with different sounds at the beginning.

hello i like your deadmau5 style of track it have some good sounding chords. I would like to hear the drums more and phatter. The style is reminding me a little of my own style on some of my tracks. Good work!

Back