Ok here goes, looking for feedback for this track!

Nice intro, colorful atmosphere, dynamic rhythm.... yes! =)

For me it is a bit fat in the mids when playing on speakers, though perfect on headphones.
The highs in the intro come in too loud when played on PA. Very much mids there too.

As I do not have much audio production experience, I only report what my ears are telling me.

Listening on beyer 770's: Low-mid sounds great to me; nice and fat, smooth. The lead that comes in around 2:49 could use a bit more eq work...maybe try and make some more room for it so it in the mids or something else to give it more "body" (sounded a bit thin and sharp in contrast to the rest of the mix). Good structure and the tune moves right along.

Hey!

I think you got a really cool track! I suggest however you focus on volumes. All the instruments mash toghether and fighting for space, mainly due to volume i think! I suggest using limeters and be selective on what sounds you want in the front/back of the track. Keep up the good work man! :D

I would love you feedback, got a thread open on the forum but here is the track aswell! YouTube

the lead in the drop could be more present. wider? bigger. sharper.
I think the pianochords drowns a bit to the percussion.

The pad that comes in around 40 is really cool! Personal opinion but dropping the drums in the song earlier would really help the flow of those synths that come in around 1:06 or so and give it a lot more air. The energy level doesn't change that much so I started to lose interest later in the song. Good work tho keep it up!

Back