new Trance style song, feedback please

It starts off really great, it has a nice buildup until I was experiencing a little anti-climax at around 1:30. Then things got a little confusing with lots of changes that doesn't necessarily need to be there. Some parts I like and some parts not so much. The bass is actually quite cool but it doesn't really add much deep groove that I think this track really needs. Keep it up though and I'd like to hear more in the future.

If you want to check out my songs search for Wallengard on soundcloud.
Cheers!

Hey dude!

The track is pretty solid, IMO. I'd just lower a little the volume of that hat. I think it's too loud, and maybe a little harsh. I almost couldn't hear the snare you put there, man. Besides that, nice, clean production, congrats!

Hey Everyone, thanks for your reviews, noticed a couple comments on the drums, hats, snare, etc. They did come out a little weird, when it was in logic it sounded a little different, I think i may have messed it up when I was mastering lol.

as of the song structure goes, It was pretty messed up not sure what really happened. Just a bunch of ideas blended into one track.

And go Dutch i listened to your production, sounds pretty crisp, i like it. I'm not a fan of Tech but it still sounds good, around 5 minutes, it would of been nice to here more of a chord progression give it some flow, but good track overall.

Back