New releases - Progressive / Melodic Techno

Aleida

Dear Future producers,

I'm new to this forum, and I'm really enjoying it. Tried to give my two cents on other people's tracks, for what it's worth. I've posted 6 early releases on Soundcloud, not sure what the genre would be. I guess it's in between Trance and Techno: relatively slow BPM (120-125), and very melodic. I'm very curious on your thoughts, especially on the general feel of the tracks.

Any feedback would be great, thanks in advance!

Link to SoundCloud profile:
Aleida | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I listened to EP 2 – nightfall and i must say i really thought this was a nice mellow track ,

had a sort of soundtrack vibe going on. Really liked the atmospheric pad sound

In my opinion it may help you also if you post one song link at a time and that way it may be easier for other listeners to focus on that track

This sounds pretty decent, it's got an epic feel out of this especially with the right decrease and increase of the decay on your main synth. From what I've heard, your songs are definitely on the vein of progressive house with like a little bit of trance elements to it. The kick drum is nice and thumpy but I think my only issue is the hi-hats and clap/snare a bit too quiet and get lost in the mix. You'll need to increase the volume on them. Aside from that, it's pretty decent, just keep at it and you'll definitely improve your sound.

Thanks for sharing

I listened to Nightfall, and I quite liked it, but I felt like it lacked a bit of structure. As E1ght said, it sounds pretty decent but it needs a bit more bit and storytelling! Keep on producing!

Back