New Progressive house track from Sweden. Would like some Feedback!

woah the master really sounds great man!

but about the mix / production:

you should layer some extra claps to get the full snappy sound, it was a little bit weak in my opinion.

sample a kick drum or make a decent one, your kick misses a lot of punch and 50's.

the saw bass coming in at 2:28 was also to weak. maybe put some distortion on it and raise it by ~10db

keep making music!

wow, the sound of the fina product is really penetrating and strong, i wish i could master like this...
howver, talking about the composition, that fkin snare was so annoying, seemed to me like it was the main centerpiece in your song,stands out of the mix way too much and overwhelms the entire composition, i dont like the flow of the song, kinda gets you nowhere through out the entire song, ( again, that stupid snare has to do something with it i believe:) ) and the bass needs to be way stronger, add some drive, distortion , or make bottom saw wave on one of oscilaotors, i dunno, ull figure it out :)
But the mastering, and the strenght, of the overall track is really good , im jelous :) keep up the good work

Back