New Indie Electronica Track F4F

This sounds very interesting! But there are some single sounds which are a bit uncool, imo. The super high pitched xylophone e.g. is a bit uncool, imo. While the track itself is really harmonic and most sounds fit together well, this one is just... if I am honest... hurting my ears a bit. The rest is arranged really interestingly and the build up is working, too!

The mix is a little bit muddy now and then, and the bass has some uncool noise to it, but I guess if you spend some time on mixing your track a bit better, it will be fine :)

Would be cool to get some feedback here:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...st-vincent-strangers-wiroks-remix-f4f-495923/

Last edited:
Very cool and interesting track, but like Molattow said the xylophone sound is too high pitched and kind of hurts your ears, there are also a few really high pitched rings from 1:40 and onward that don't really add anything and just kind of hurt, I don't know if you've noticed them though since they are fairly high pitched. So what I would do is maybe lower the xylophone track one octave or at least EQ out some of the worst frequencies and remove the weird ringing sound that is in the song from mainly 1:40 and onward. But other than that I think the song is pretty solid and I like it. ^^

I agree with the others, some sounds are like a sniper into my ear.
Sounds nice though! Maybe lower volume on some instruments like the xylophone.

Thanks for all the feedback. For the high pitched noise I was trying to do what flume did in his "You and Me" remix but I think I did it too frequently and the noise was too loud.

Thanks again.

Maybe bring the volume down on the xylophone or at least move it an octave down to take away the high pitched ring to it. Also, the chip noises seem kind of uneccesary at around the 1:50 point, i feel like it takes away from the happy upbeat vibe of the song. Overall great mix though, sounded to be mastered and mixed very well

Back