New Electronic Beat! Yes Check it out* F4f, been working hard!

◮CYAN◭

◮CYAN◭
This is a repost...but I found this bounce to be much better!

Enjoy, tell me what you think... It's in the making and I've left a lot of headroom to make additions!

thanks for tunin in! always do my best to return feeds!

I like your sounds and to be honest it sounds original as hell. I think it would help me ears to like it better if you had more of a rythmic drum beat. Like One that i can tap my hand to at a constant rate. Also, It your song seems kind of mid and low mid lacking (frequencies). Its alot of highs, like that horn sounds good but it would be better if had some more beef. But mainly the beat being so stretched out and uneven is whats taking away from its potential, when you have a structure that you can tap to, then you are able to expand creativity by varying that while keeping the same tapping rhythm. Reply back if you need some more help, cause i could explain things better if you need be!

I agree with everything you said.

My goal is never to make a whole track, at this point.

I believe I am able to....but I am still just trying to understand how to EQ and compress properly!

so for the time being I just create musical pieces with enough melody and creativeness to capture my listener....

Otherwise I would be posting crap...incomplete project files...

I like to post my project as its coming along.

With this track I spent my time giving everything a lot of space and didn't focus so much on the bass structure.

But I think I can look deeper into now and rearrange/add to it.

Everything in this is high pass until the last 16 bars i believe where I removed the filter....and the sounds are still in the high range and previously hipassed.

thats why you noticed there is SO much space....which is a good thing if you plan to add or change.

I plan on adding a more rythmic drum and bassline :)....just need to experiment a little and make something up!

thanks for the listen! ....I definitely could use help on some topics.

i really like the minimal feels to this, this is super futuristic. id love to hear this with as the other guys said more rythmic elements, but also more low, maybe a bassline, or just punchier drums.

Very unique production. I can't quite explain what I like so much about this, maybe it's the originality, but I absolutely love this. Don't ever stray away from your uniqueness. It's tough to make something of yourself in this business, but you have a style that's dope and completely different than what's out there, all while still sounding like a good rapper could be perfect on this.

Great job man. I'll definitely be looking out for you on here!

Breaking barriers lol

thanks for the encouragement u guys!

I have an odd ear for music because I was born on another planet where my parents were held captive and forced to breed against their will.

My father is from old europe....and my mother is an aboriginal indian. So my taste is a little beyond normal.

I still dont know my style or can settle on 1 yet.

I'm glad you all have good ears! I have a lot of personal development to do still.

thanks for tuning in! returned feeds!

Last edited:
I like this a lot. I hear the direction you are goin in wiht this. The composition and mix is good at the moment! Just work on getting a rhythm goin.

I read your game plan in the other comment and I think you got a solid plan goin on. I think I should start doing that, because I am clueless when it comes to mixing and mastering. You seem to know what you're doing, so keep it up brother!

Feedback would be appreciated here! I could use your advice regarding mixing and mastering XD.

I think this is a great start! The arrangement and sounds are unique. I think your strong points are the uniqueness of the beat, and the melody. The song could use some sort of consistent rhythm for the ear to follow. Try layering up some of your sounds too! I just started to experiment with layering and its helped me get a fuller sound! Keep at it.

Back