New EDM song need your feedback

I really like it, very good mixdown. Maybe you could add more highs (not much) to the synth at 0:33 but apart from that I wouldn't change anything :D

Last edited:
the mixdown is really nice! the mainpart works mostly, could have a bit more impact but all in all its fine! the instrumentation is good, just the supersaw in the break could have more depth (reverb/delay), it sounds kinda dry. but other than that this is pretty good! and dat reverse voice sample in the beginning from vengeance :D

I quite like this. The intro isn't very spectacular, but the closer we get to that climax, it sounds better. Could have a little bit more force into that kick. When it actually kicks off it seems that your volumes are a lot more balanced than they are during the intro/break. I'm not sure why this is, but I think that it shouldn't be too hard for you to adjust that to get some of that pumping deep sounds into your intro.

Keep working man, interested to see what comes next!

Great track overall, I love the last part of it. However, the intro seemed to take forever to progress. Keep up the great work!

This was actually really good. Not sure what I can say besides more highs. Love the bassline, melody and everything. Very nice job!

Mixdown sounds nice, melodies are decent too. I would add crashes to those kicks at ~0:30 and an impact at 0:48. Drop is ok, melody does the job pretty well. Bleep sound is a little too loud at 0:17 - 0:30.

Last edited:
This is really good dude. I liked that thing you did with that vocal snippet at the beginning. The mixing sounds very clean. The only thing you can work on is giving that part at 0:32 a bit more energy. For exemple by adding more highs as already had been said a couple of times, and maybe add another layers, some white noise and some more drums to give it more that 'epic' feeling. something like this: https://soundcloud.com/taekedehaan/exemple/s-xYv4y (although that might be a bit too extreme for this track). If you have some time can you take a listen too this:https://www.futureproducers.com/for...gressive-house-rooster-finally-summer-480762/ ?

Very clear, easy to listen to mix. I think at the intro, right around 14s, maybe add a slight bass swell or frequency automation (or both), just slightly to make it interesting. I dig the song in general. I really like when the tune gets into gear towards the end. Maybe you could consider adding a "theme" to the track, some kind of character. Kind of like Feed Me, he always has a theme.

My recent track is is under this section, titled "Question My Mind" if anyone is interested :-)

Last edited:
I like it +1 for most of the comments made so far. Also, I would recommend raising the level on your risers. An easy trick is to try a narrow EQ boost around 2k on the riser, it really helps it to peak out of the mix to give a amore "building" sensation and help build more anticipation for the next section of the track.

I love it! I agree with most of the comments, 0:30 needs more power. The buildup could also benefit from a few more elements, but the drop is great! gj, +1!

When the beat start it sound very good but before that the sound need to be more inflated /bigger if you know what i mean. beside that, very good track. keep like that.

Add more vocals in the female build up. The Drop was a bit too 'away' from what I was expecting. Similar to the intro would have been okay. Really good start though. I think try to keep the goodness of the beginning throughout the song. Adding the female vocals was awesome.

Last edited:
great job! love the clarity of the mix – especially in the subs, well done!

I'm curious to listen to more than just a preview of your song… ;)

Cheers,
Sayeah

I feel like its a good track but it needs something to give it more energy and uniqueness becuase it sounds like a regular song find more sounds to give it an extra pop but other than that nice work

Back