New Deep House Track - F4F

Hey there, nice track. I like the the reese bass as well as the organ, they sound pretty cool. A few tips from my perspective/taste:

- The kick could be a little less boxy, maybe think about a small dip around the 200 Hz area

- I would advice to give the high hat a bit more power with a mid layer and you could save the uplifting high/ride layers for later parts in the track (instead of starting with them directly on the intro)

- In this style you can add some subtile (but nevertheless very effective) swingy percussion

Keep it up!

Great song and sounds pretty good in terms of production! :) Really like the vocal swell effect you've used here and also using it as a looping effect with an increase in delay and reverb. Aside from that, I do agree with beyond_horizont that the kicks are a little boxy and a quick EQ fix will do the trick. Also agree that you can give the hi-hats a swingy percussion feel which can be easily achievable by adding hot-swap grooves (assuming you use Ableton Live) to your hi-hat MIDI channel.
Other than that, really good stuff!

Thanks for sharing!

Back