My track collab + I give feedback

I like the vocal morphing (or whatever it's called). The piano sounds great and that buildup and drop at around the 1:10 to 1:18 mark is sick.

Clark that's amazing work. Really nice, as everyone else said, unexpecting morph!

How long have you been producing?

I feel like the drop doesn't hit hard enough. Maybe you should think about adding more automation and removing some energy right before the drop, maybe cut the low bass in the buildup. I also think it sound a little overcompressed for my taste. Anyways cool track :)

My post: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...se-dance/feedback-my-second-remix-f4f-532776/
Yo thanks for the feedback! Nice remix, I'd take it easy with the tape stop effect. And maybe add some more reverb to the claps. You could've sidechained the reverb from to give more space to the mix. NIce Job!;)

The sound and sequencing of the drums is very good, I can hear all of the little nuances throughout the song. Also the vocals come through the mix without drowning the rest of the elements. Do you have any tips on mixing vocals? Unlike your mix, my mixes render the vocals unintelligible. If I get the vocals to come through the mix, I can no longer hear to lyrics.

Hey there,
I gotta say this track fucked the fuck out of my fucking ears. Great track indeed.
I just need to point out a couple things:
-Vocal chops: the samples are short, catchy and effective. Too easy eh? Well, 90% (random number) of the time, simple and effective are a great combination to drill a listener's mind to listen to your track again and again, but for me, and maybe for others, there's got to be some variety in a track. Let me tell you something: a girl will be quite disappointed if you always take her out to the same place, or (let's get pervy) you have sex with her in the same damn position every time. So please, consider adding some changes to those chops, like the delay at the end of the track! It was a pity to hear some delay on those voices just at the end of the track.
-Noise sweeps: crap i found a m8 that likes over-fucking-sidechain-compressing the hell out of it's sounds! I don't know why, but i do enjoy hearing sounds ducking and going up 'til they're gone. But the problem is: they are too loud! The first sweep i heard made me make a face like: "Hey, is that a walking cucumber with sunglasses on?" Do this: lower their volume or D-ess them.
-Drums: i can feel the kick, and it has a really nice low end, but hey! claps? snares? (hats are fine) i can't quite feel them as i would like to, it could be the death metal i listen to that influences this point but, really, try sidechaining (just a little) on those claps and snares, i mean, they're as much important as the kick to give vibe to the track, bring 'em forward just enough to to make the audience headbang! (Ok, maybe not, but you get the point.)
That being said, awesome track man! Keep it up and you'll be on Tomorrowland's main stage in a snap of fingers. And please, don't take my opinion for zen illumination, either take it, or toss it.
Have a nice day,
-The Flak

Back