My first (tropical) house track - Feed back please!

Lovely sounds and beautiful transitions. I like the first phrase of the melody, but the second part doesn't quite do it for me. I can sing the first part easily after listening, but the second part I forget the moment I close the song, if you understand what I mean :)
The tropical warmth is there and the exotic feeling as well, well done! The bass and underlying piano chords aren't superclear to me, I would maybe change some notes to match the melody better and also add another layer of bass that settles the harmony. This would make the arrangement tighter and more graspable.

You have a good ear for the genre, no doubt.
Appreciate the share, good luck!

ye it sounds tropical and nice. But the melody got a little repetitive. check out my first tropical house project and tell me what you think. Its the same melody over and over but layered and bringing in different sounds now and then to keep it varied.
YouTube

hey ben, solid first try :) There's some funky stuttering going on every now and then, sounding like "a loop is starting again". The kick and clap are a bit too clicky and prominent for me too, they could sit a bit more at the back.

Back