My first Mixtape by Meursault

Hey Meursault,

A mixtape is usually reffered to as a bunch of tracks mixed together as for instance in a radio podcast or dj mix recording..
In any case the songs could go with some brightness!

Also I think you could use some more of the stereo image to get the full potential of the songs.. Many elements are now sitting in the same space which clouds each element. Perhaps try panning some stuff and allowing some tracks to be mono whereas others go on the sides. This way you'll get a lot of clarity in your tracks :)

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Precursor

Hey Meursault,

A mixtape is usually reffered to as a bunch of tracks mixed together as for instance in a radio podcast or dj mix recording..
In any case the songs could go with some brightness!

Also I think you could use some more of the stereo image to get the full potential of the songs.. Many elements are now sitting in the same space which clouds each element. Perhaps try panning some stuff and allowing some tracks to be mono whereas others go on the sides. This way you'll get a lot of clarity in your tracks :)

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Precursor

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to call this. Thanks for the feedback on the spacing issue!

I enjoyed them, Chill vibes. The second one is my fav out of them all. keep it up!

Back