My debut self produced/written/perfomed/mixed EP dropped today. Any feedback? Please

JohnnyM

Hey guys I just finished my first solo EP ever and I'm excited. I'd love to hear from you all. Good or bad. Critiques and criticisms welcome! I just want to improve!

Last edited:
I think the link to SC changed, because I can't see embedded track. I checked your EP thru link in your signature and man, you've got talent. How long did it took to write whole EP?

@nth I fixed the link! And thanks. I started these songs in the winter of last year. They were finished being written around September of this year. Mostly everything was recorded but I kept going back and changing the production around the vocals until I was satisfied.

Man, I got only positive things to say about your EP , high quality production for sure! Did you master it yourself as well?

Thanks a lot! And yeah I did some self mastering on Izotope Ozone 6. The next EP will have mastering done by a professional for sure.

Hi! To be honest, I think you are at a point with your production, where you don't really need more constructive criticism (I know this sounds stupid but you know how I mean this) because your stuff just sounds good! Good work mate, wishing you a lot of success!

Very good sound quality, love the build ups and 808s. Very solid indeed, keep it up bro

Back