Melodic Dub / Chillstep track. F/4/F please.

Thanks for the feedback on my track.

For this one, I love the sound and space. Nice tone choices as well. I would say the piano part around 00:35 is clashing with the song though, either by mix or harmony. Double check that it makes sense musically with your bass line and if so, try messing around with the EQ so it fits in better. Otherwise great track! I gave you a follow on soundcloud as it seems like I could learn some things from your mixes. :cool:

I think you've got a nice feel going :)
However, I do, in my opinion, find it just a bit repetitive.
Maybe explore some other tune variations??

Last edited:
i would have to agree with the previous comment. definetely nice feel. good transitions too. perhaps some variation on the drums could also diversify the sound a little bit. also is your snare panned to L ?

Thank you for your input. I agree it is somewhat repetative and will look at that. I have a few tracks that have that going on. Thanks again.

Thank you for taking the time to listen. I will look at piano in that area as well as others and see about a fix. Thanks again.

Yoo! Nice job partner. I like the snare panned, just maybe not so hard. I agree with dude who said that piano part doesn't quite fit right though. I would totally get high, lay down on the floor and listen to this ;)

Back