Lighouse EDM song

The whole thing is bouncy and I can see a club getting down to it for sure. At about 10 seconds the synths are not introduced as smoothly as they are later. I agree with everything AdrIlIv said, no need to restate it. The sound design is pretty good, and the whole track has great consistency. Good song, keep writing.

Just like what Adriliv said with the low end and sub. The way i figure out how am I going to master the low end or kick is that i lay my fingers on the edge of the speaker or subwoofer. As i did that with this track, there was no bounce coming out from the speaker (Kick) Sidechaining the bassline or any other synth or pad should drastically improve the low end and have the kick more pronounced than flat. Dont put too much bass as itll make the low end sound muddy. Make sure you differentiate the bass line from the kick, and the melody, synth from the bassline (Cut off the low ends from the melodies to ensure clean basslines). Structure is good but it needs work on mastering n such. Leave some feedback for me too if youre interested! Datas (OverSeas Project)

Just like what Adriliv said with the low end and sub. The way i figure out how am I going to master the low end or kick is that i lay my fingers on the edge of the speaker or subwoofer. As i did that with this track, there was no bounce coming out from the speaker (Kick) Sidechaining the bassline or any other synth or pad should drastically improve the low end and have the kick more pronounced than flat. Dont put too much bass as itll make the low end sound muddy. Make sure you differentiate the bass line from the kick, and the melody, synth from the bassline (Cut off the low ends from the melodies to ensure clean basslines). Structure is good but it needs work on mastering n such. Leave some feedback for me too if youre interested! Datas (OverSeas Project)
Thanks will try that trick it will probably help will defienltly check out your track

Back