Lake Breeze (Progressive House) - F4F

The sounds in this track are really warm sounding and the rhythm is infectious I can't help but want to dance at 2:00.

I enjoyed it... pretty chill vibes, but solid groove going on, and flows from one place to another smoothly.

I feel like it's lacking some kind of central idea, hook, riff whatever... a vocal or something, I don't know.

Unless you're going for a more minimal kind of idea?

I love when the bassline kicks in. Had a real clean, old school house style going on... very well sculpted and mixed. Threw you a follow on SC, I look forward to what else you release!

Mind taking a listen to my track and dropping some feedback? It would be much appreciated :D.

The Becomings - Piotreq (F4F)

I really like a good progressive house tune and I really like yours however Im not super keen on the lead you used from around 3:15 I just think it takes away the bouncy feel of the track.
I love the plucks you've used, gives it a solid flow.
Overall though its very chilled and I really enjoyed listening to it :-)

Thanks a bunch everyone :D I appreciate everyone listening and commenting. I'm glad you guys liked it.

@scrapheaper: Yea, just going for an old school prog-house kind of vibe. Pretty much letting the beat run, no real central idea.

@Piotreq: Thanks a bunch for the follow, means a lot man :)

Gave everyone some a listen and some feed. Thanks again guys.

Back