removed

Hey I don't really have feedback but I could recommend watching videos on youtube on how to get stuff done. Maybe you'll learn more techinques from that :P.

Tutorials are good but more often than not extremely boring, somtimes even energy draining. Try listening to your favorite producers and try to pay attention to small details you don't normally notice. Also drop one of your favorite tracks into your daw after you're done making a new track and making comparisons. Does your kick thump like theirs? Does your snare pop like theirs does? Just try and reference directly inside of your daw and mix accordinly.

Listening to still alive, really nice track! Try sidechaining some of your synths, the more paddy ones, it also makes room for your kick

The beginning sounds were super cool. Especially the pan-flute thing that comes in at 0:30. For the drop area, I think you should variate your sounds! Like Edvab said, some dubstep sounds would do you wonders. And I think adding a well-mixed snare would do you wonders too. The beginning and the pan-flute parts are so bomb tho!

Back