House music need some feedback plz

Hey, I listened to the first track and maybe you could use samples other than the standard samples Fruity Loops gives you (Like the clap you used). Vengeance packs have great samples so maybe you could check that out. I think the kick could be a bit harder too because it gives your climax more power. I do really like the melody :P

For the second track, I think the lead you use for your melody is a bit empty. Maybe it could use some layering or reverb, just my opinion!

Maybe you could give some feedback on my track too? :D

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ack/f4f-admarin-forever-electro-house-479520/

Anyways, keep producing!

Hey! Ive listened to your track and i'm going to give some feedback now!
The best way to improve yourself, this is crucial for all producers before they start according to me, is to study music, study other producers and listen to what they have done, and see the factors that goes in to the song that makes the song to become a hit. Start by learning your DAW program to the fullest, if you are using FL studio check out on youtube after a tons of tutorial. Master your Daw program. Later on get some greats vst plugins for your daw software, vsts like sylenth, nexus, omnisphere etc. Learn to use these vsts, And by time you are going to get great after a lot of practice! everyone started somewhere, and not everyone was great when they started. So just keep on working and hopefully you will release a great track in the future.

Back