Happy Future House? Feedback appreciated

BigBear13

Hello, im new to this forum, and i would appreciate some feedback on my last track if possible(anything you like or dislike about it,anything you would have changed, errors etc)
I tried to make a happy drop that matches with a darker build up.

Hello, im new to this forum, and i would appreciate some feedback on my last track if possible(anything you like or dislike about it,anything you would have changed, errors etc)
I tried to make a happy drop that matches with a darker build up.

Hi CroniX,

The chords and melodies of the dark and happy parts are very very contrasting. It's interesting, but it doesn't quite fit in my opinion. I understand the idea, and it's definitely possible to get the best of both, but I think you should stay in key a little bit more so it will sound more natural.

The synths and bass sound a bit loud, quite in your face, making the drums sound a bit far in the back.

The sounds in the breakdown are quite cool. I like the little pluck thing and the piano parts.

I would say bring out the drums a bit more, compress the lows..(?)

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Precursor

Hey Precursor, I really appreciate your feedback and also looking forward on that bass compression aand yeah, i tried to make it different with the two parts but well, at least i tried haha

Back