Gibberish (Original Mix) [Tech House]

Brockelmonster

Sup guys,

So I tried to just make this huge tech house track. You know those monsters that you hear with awesome, long builds and huge crescendos. Lemme know what you think.

Also used some pitched down toms for the sub bass in this track for the first time. Basic off-beat pattern I couldn't really get anything with more swing/groove without it sounding a bit too cluttered so if you have any tips for creating that type of awesome rolling bass line lemme know.

Private SC Link:

https://soundcloud.com/brockelmonster/gibberish-5-22-15/s-4k2U9

I think you did a great job in terms of executing a track of this style! My ears are begging for some DEEP ass vocal samples, heavily edited, love the dark feel! If you could find the right vocal one shots, i feel it could bring this track to 110%

This song got my head moving at the first beat and that's a very good sign. It's a unique song where me as a listener can feel the artist behind. The long build creates a great feeling. The song gets a kind of robotic feel, maybe more of that 5.18 guy that comes in? or more of that style vocal (like previous ely hess writes)

Back