Finished track called Please don't go (F4F)

Hi Fulloctave 88,

Nice track. It seems like you have all the elements that are necessary for a good song (even if there is no real set formula).

At times I feel like there are maybe a bit too much elements which could make the mix sound overcrowded.

You could also try to work on the melody to make it more catchy (even though I don't know what your purpose with this track was).

I really liked the robotic voices ;)

Keep up the good work.

All the best.

Frère

Hi Fulloctave 88,

Nice track. It seems like you have all the elements that are necessary for a good song (even if there is no real set formula).

At times I feel like there are maybe a bit too much elements which could make the mix sound overcrowded.

You could also try to work on the melody to make it more catchy (even though I don't know what your purpose with this track was).

I really liked the robotic voices ;)

Keep up the good work.

All the best.

Frère

Thanks for the feedback, I created this track in about 3 hours so maybe it was a bit rushed as I have loads of ideas at once.
I have about 3 other tracks on the go at the moment, I had my dad in my mind when I created this track as he died in November.
Thanks again and good luck with your music.

My last track made it to number 4 in the spinnin records talent pool and my latest is at 25, I hope it all leads to something :)

Sounds clean, a good balance but lacks energy, needs more umph. If you wanted the relaxing vibe, by todays tracks, it would be too fast.

Back