Finished track called Moonlight (F4F)

Hey thanks for the comment on my track. Your track is really chill, everything fits really well into the mix. The only thing I would have done is when you have the vocal chops going ligh ligh ligh ligh ligh dada da i would have automated the wetness of the vocals and maybe lowpass just to make it a bit more dynamic, i think it would make for a cool effect! Otherwise well done, keep up the good work

Hey thanks for the comment on my track. Your track is really chill, everything fits really well into the mix. The only thing I would have done is when you have the vocal chops going ligh ligh ligh ligh ligh dada da i would have automated the wetness of the vocals and maybe lowpass just to make it a bit more dynamic, i think it would make for a cool effect! Otherwise well done, keep up the good work

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

hi, returning feedback:

Not much to say really, everything is mixed well, nice and chill.. only I would maybe push the sub bass level a bit, otherwise it's all clear and balanced

It looks like a regular everyday tropical house track, not my genre really, they all sound the same to me ;) (no offence or anything!)

Fulloctave.

I have 2 questions.

1.) Free acapella vocals, that cost 0 €. Can you sign track with those vocals legaly without paying any fee to the vocalist?

2.) Is it better to sign song to a record label or to sell song your way? Like you used Hypeedit site.

Thank you. I am back to the production scene and Its all different then 6 years ago...

hi, returning feedback:

Not much to say really, everything is mixed well, nice and chill.. only I would maybe push the sub bass level a bit, otherwise it's all clear and balanced

It looks like a regular everyday tropical house track, not my genre really, they all sound the same to me ;) (no offence or anything!)

Cheers mate :)

Fulloctave.

I have 2 questions.

1.) Free acapella vocals, that cost 0 €. Can you sign track with those vocals legaly without paying any fee to the vocalist?

2.) Is it better to sign song to a record label or to sell song your way? Like you used Hypeedit site.

Thank you. I am back to the production scene and Its all different then 6 years ago...

Hi
1) you can use the vocals but if you plan to sell them you have to get a licence off them.
2) my songs are free downloads hosted by hypeddit when someone downloads it they automatically follow and like the track and then downloads for free.

Back