Electronic Music! Great Start! Have I Improved?

◮CYAN◭

◮CYAN◭
I believe I've had a turning point...

Tell me what you think pls. This is in the making, made it 2hrs ago. F4F Always I'll do my best to answer back everyone!

Thanks for tunin in

Update:

Last edited:
Here's an update....

Yes there are lagged notes....it may be delay runoff maybe... but i know I put double notes and offset notes.

check out the update

Tmrw I'm gonna try arrange it better...maybe a slow addition/progression.

did u check the update?.....the first post was shy some notes...

Now I'm gonna build an arrangement from what I got here.

thanks for the listen, I'll be sure to feed you back later

Last edited:
ya i definitely am extending this....i have it in the works right now....

but I've been incredibly busy...again im too busy today to do anything...

I hate waiting too long cuz the creativity changes day to day and i can lose track of my progress or direction.

But yes i am making this into a track......and it will intro nicely and play out nice hopefully :D

Yeah i'm gonna do intervals, slight volume and velocity increases...slight filter increases.

I wanna make this a good 1, thanks for tuning in bro

Last edited:
This is cool dude. its Unique. I think It needs some additions. I think some dramatic pads, Hard hitting reverby drums would add alot. And some cool effects would be nice too. Thats my opinion. I like where its headed.

It needs some ambiance. I would add a pad like the dude above me said. It will fill the track out more. Keep it up man.

Last edited:
THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT

HERE IS ANOTHER GREAT UPDATE...

I know a lot about engineering but I havent been applying myself really....
I've been learning bit by bit, and I've finally reached that turning point where it all makes sense.

I'll still have crazy experimental stuff that doesnt make much sense at times, it means something to me lol

thanks for stopping by i''l return feed tmrw bro

Back