[Electronic] The Land at Peace (First Song for FL Studio)

Battlegun

Hello fellow producers! This song here is the first I've created for FL Studio (I've recently made the switch from Garageband). While me and my brother usually create our music together, this track was created, mixed, and mastered entirely by me, so I hope you enjoy. Please leave any comments or criticisms you might have.

Thank you.

Hi Battlegun,

I enjoyed the track, thanks for sharing! I haven't listened to anything similar in a long time, so it was definitely refreshing and interesting. I really like just about everything, but would suggest cutting down on the volume and adding more reverb to the leads at 1:45, 2:14 and 2:37, and adding more effects to the flute after the 2 minute mark, like reverb. Also, the flute sounds a little too much on the right side for my taste. Besides that, solid track with a nice 80's vibe to it, which is hard to do right, in my opinion.

Hope this helps! I'm new and can't post yet, but would appreciate if you could take a listen to my stuff in the near future!

Best of wishes!

Last edited:
Hi Battlegun,

I enjoyed the track, thanks for sharing! I haven't listened to anything similar in a long time, so it was definitely refreshing and interesting. I really like just about everything, but would suggest cutting down on the volume and adding more reverb to the leads at 1:45, 2:14 and 2:37, and adding more effects to the flute after the 2 minute mark, like reverb. Also, the flute sounds a little too much on the right side for my taste. Besides that, solid track with a nice 80's vibe to it, which is hard to do right, in my opinion.

Hope this helps! I'm new and can't post yet, but would appreciate if you could take a listen to my stuff in the near future!

Best of wishes!

Thank you for the suggestions. I look forward to hearing what you have done.

Really nice job capturing the retro vibe, my wife loved it :)

The main lead instrument was a little high and dry, but overall, nice job.

Thanks for sharing!

Back