[Edm] Ramuto - Sky

WOW Awesome Track Bro

Next level Production!

Can you give me some tips or show me some techniques to get that awesome sound
Anything would be appreciated :)

You need to be approaching like minded DJ's and labels!
Thanks bro! im already tryin :)

WOW Awesome Track Bro

Next level Production!

Can you give me some tips or show me some techniques to get that awesome sound
Anything would be appreciated :)
Thank you buddy! sorry for the late replay haha sure i can , ill give you a usefull tip -

What i usually do is mixing at 0 d.b what does it mean?

It means while im working on my tracks they already have the same volume as a finished track and if u would compare them to other proffesional tracks u will realize that they are at the same level of d.b not everyone using this methood but for me its the most comfortable way
How do u do that? Its simple lets say we working on a drop what we aim to do is that this drop will sound equal to other guys proffesional tracks lets take Hardwell for example
I want my drop to sound equal in terms of volume to Hardwell drop what i do in order to achive it is to compare my drop to his drop and then by comparing i get the idea of what i miss
His kick sound bigger? I'll get a better kick ill boost some frequencies to match his ill switch my lows to mono maybe ill put Rbass from waves on my lows to get more body
His leads sound better? I'll try to boost the frequencies that i miss in my leads and i will compare between them until it will sound like our leads at the same level
Also i reccomend u to use voxengo span analayzer to see in ur eyes how Hardwell or any other professional guys track look like at a spectrum and then try to fill those frequencies in ur own track
Dont leave ur drop or intro or breakdown untill it sound the same as the refference track
As for matering when u finish the track and it sound good in terms of volume and it matches the refference track all u have to do is a eq to cut the low below 30 hz and then multiband compressor and then a bit of stereo image and then limiter so ur sound wont clip thats it

Thanks bro! im already tryin :)

Thank you buddy! sorry for the late replay haha sure i can , ill give you a usefull tip -

What i usually do is mixing at 0 d.b what does it mean?

It means while im working on my tracks they already have the same volume as a finished track and if u would compare them to other proffesional tracks u will realize that they are at the same level of d.b not everyone using this methood but for me its the most comfortable way
How do u do that? Its simple lets say we working on a drop what we aim to do is that this drop will sound equal to other guys proffesional tracks lets take Hardwell for example
I want my drop to sound equal in terms of volume to Hardwell drop what i do in order to achive it is to compare my drop to his drop and then by comparing i get the idea of what i miss
His kick sound bigger? I'll get a better kick ill boost some frequencies to match his ill switch my lows to mono maybe ill put Rbass from waves on my lows to get more body
His leads sound better? I'll try to boost the frequencies that i miss in my leads and i will compare between them until it will sound like our leads at the same level
Also i reccomend u to use voxengo span analayzer to see in ur eyes how Hardwell or any other professional guys track look like at a spectrum and then try to fill those frequencies in ur own track
Dont leave ur drop or intro or breakdown untill it sound the same as the refference track
As for matering when u finish the track and it sound good in terms of volume and it matches the refference track all u have to do is a eq to cut the low below 30 hz and then multiband compressor and then a bit of stereo image and then limiter so ur sound wont clip thats it

Really great tips, mate, and +1 for using spectrum analysers for looking at frequencies/dB readings and key signatures :)
Just finished listening to your song now and the production is on point! Song composition is also sooo good! I agree with mitchiesama, collate with other DJs and labels. :D
Following you on SoundCloud!

Thanks for sharing!

Really great tips, mate, and +1 for using spectrum analysers for looking at frequencies/dB readings and key signatures :)
Just finished listening to your song now and the production is on point! Song composition is also sooo good! I agree with mitchiesama, collate with other DJs and labels. :D
Following you on SoundCloud!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks bro im glad you liked it :)

Back