deep/ tech house track - feedback wanted - F4F

There are some really cool musical elements in this track! Very nice construction that keeps us interested along the track, specially with that instrument that comes in around 4:20 and then starts to evolves.

I'm not so good at "mixing/mastering" to give you any piece of advices on that. But this kind of "organ sound" which you play with is awesome. Do you have any piano lessons backpack ? I love it.

I would appreciate some drum fills though on these drum patterns !

Great job!

good idea with the drum fills, i always forget to add those in, i guess percussion is my weakest area...

what do you mean by "piano lessons backpack"? i did have piano lessons when i was younger, although that was quite some time ago now :)

thanks for the feedback!

Haha! That's why I meant, if in the past you've ever had some piano lessons because you seem to work with melodies just fine! :)

Liking the track Kalzonee. It flows quite nicely. The mix is clean and the instruments have their own space in the mix. I especially like the instrument that comes in around 4:25 :)

Like the vibe. Listened through it a few times. The one thing that I kept coming back to was the claps and snares. I would try to get them to punch through the mix more and fatten them up a touch. The fattening is more of a stylistic opinion tho. That's the first thing I took notice of in the mix.

Back