Dark Cinematic Music Video - Iscuritat

mebitek

Hi this is my new video track

Dark Cinematic - Iscuritat (Art Has No Diplomacy) - YouTube

Track extracted from the album "Art Has No Diplomacy"

"The Unconscious is locked into a picture,, white or dark, she sees and loops crossing the oceans of time to find you"

Dark Electronic Music Video of the track "Iscuritat" wrritten and directed by mebitek & Serena Pilloni.

Art Has No Diplomacy | mebitek

co-produced with nootempo.net Sardinia

Art Has No Diplomacy is a deep album full of cinematic atmospheres with dark sound environment that explores the unconscious and bring the listener in an introspective journey. Mebitek‘s music is a mix of visual dark and refined suggestions, acid beats travelling through orchestral soundscapes. An experimental and innovative musical approach that contains a social message pointing the light on anguish and human loneliness. An amazing work realized in Sardinia, showing once again a powerful artistic collaboration that goes beyond the sea creating connections between different artists , our island has produced independent high quality music and artistic projects.

The new album, officially released on 9th March, 2017, is available on CD in a special limited edition and in the most common digital stores.

feedbacks are welcome
best regards from Sardinia

This track and the video has left certainly a great impression on me and my ears, I really loved the bass and variation of sounds and the video felt scary as hell too, wow just wow, keep up the good work!! :)

Back