Can I please get some feedback on this one? :)

Hanwelvaarts

Hey everyone,

I almost finished a track, but before I release it I want to know what I should improve. I really want to keep improving myself, so instead of releasing this (what I normally would have done) I will push my self to make it better. :)
Personally I think some transitions need a bit more work, what do you think I can do to make that better?

I would greatly appreciate any feedback!!

Edit: The link is pretty important haha:

If the embed version does not work its here.. https://soundcloud.com/hanwelvaarts/timeless-1/s-dvYKs

Thanks,

Han

Last edited:
Great Track! But for some reason, I'm not feeling on the whistle though starting around :47. You should add a bit more power to it before the transition. Overall, it's great where it is! BTW, how did you make that bass line after the drop at 2:23?

Thanks for the feedback, I will do something with it! :D You mean the whistle comes a bit out of no where? Or is the whistle itself just not powerfull enough?

The bass line consists out of 2 basses, one that goes up to 80hz (I think) and one with a high cut to 45hz and low cut to 145hz. On top of that I added some chords, it's just a synth from sylenth (LD Eterna) with in the mixer: Low cut to 9000hz and high cut to 200 hz and sausage fattener with fatness 35% and color 8%

Back