A bit of dark Dubstep! [F4F]

There we go! Long time i heard some new stuff coming of this genre.

Really like the intro, building up some spooky atmosphere! Great layers between the vocal and the instrumental, and good job on the effects on the vocal!

The drop, is heavy as f*ck! Maybe a bit too much reverb on the wobble. Usual its a good thing to make it less "wet" in these kind of tracks, because its the part you want too hear and feel.

The part from "1:12" is a bit too strange for my taste, cant really see what you trying to do there, but in my opinion you're getting too much "off track" from the first part of the drop.

1:42 - You're getting back on track, a much more aggressive build up till you hit the scream right before the drop, would have suited it.

The mix though is spotless, but you dont have that much going on, which is really nice.

Good job mate!

I'm not a big dub step listeners so my thoughts may be overlooking items unique to the genre.

I do like this track, though. Definitely has an eery vibe. Captured well. I agree with the post above that the wobble is too wet.

When you're using the vocals, I may try and cut them up a little bit more to increase the presence and impact. What little dub step I am familiar with tends to feature vocals really taking part in the percussive aspects of the song, cut and chopped on rhythm similar to how a hip-hop DJ would do it. Might take a look at doing that.

Overall good track. Cheers!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...se-dance/envizion-air-lock-trance-f4f-522329/

Back